Farm Shop & Deli Meat Product Awards Entry
Ahead of its much-anticipated return this July, the Farm Shop & Deli Show is launching a new Meat Product Awards scheme to showcase the quality and calibre of produce supplied to the farm shop and deli community. The awards, which will kick off in 2021 with a focus on meat-based products, celebrate produce reared and produced exclusively in the UK, with suppliers set to battle it out across five sub-categories:
- CURED ‘n DRIED
- HOT GRILL
- PASTRY 'n DOUGH
An esteemed panel of judges headed up by Roger Kelsey, will scrutinise taste, sustainability and provenance among other criteria, before announcing category winners – live on Foodex Centre Stage, during Farm Shop & Deli Show, held at NEC Birmingham between the 5th and 7th July 2021
Who should enter?
Butchers or any retailers with a stand-out meat product should enter the Meat Product Awards. The entry fee is £50 each, with a 10% discount on more than 3 entries and 20% discount on more than 5 entries.
Entries close on 21st June.
- Simply select which category you are entering
- Please indicate number of entries per category
- Select Process once you have selected required entries
- Complete details for each entry, select Save for later and once all entries are complete - MOVE ALL TO BASKET
- Please complete details for invoicing
- A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox with all details
e.g. Bacon, Biltong, Black Pudding, Ham, Salami etc
e.g. Burgers, Kebabs, Steaks etc.
e.g. Melts, Pasties, Pies, Pizza, Sausage Rolls, Wellingtons etc.
e.g. Cushions, Meatballs, Mini Roasts, Parcels, Ready Meals, Scotch Egg etc