Top Tips for submitting an award winning entry:
Before you start your online entry, make sure you take a look at the entry questions and supporting documents needed in advance, so you can prepare everything before you log in. You can return to the online entry as many times as you like before you hit submit.
The Farm Shop & Deli Awards are FREE to enter.
For 2024 our entry form will ask you for information regarding: When Did your Business / Store open - Some information about your company finances - Your current website address - What initiatives you have implemented over the last 12 months to develop and grow your store / business?
Our judges are particularly looking for examples of:
- What obstacles have you overcome in order to make your store / business successful through a difficult period for retailers?
- How does your store / business engage with the local community?
- What is the core thing that makes your store / business unique and worthy of winning?
- What sustainability initiatives do you have in place in your store / business?
No matter how large or small your steps may be, or what financial investment you have made, if you are demonstrating initiatives to support and retail staff in your business, then we want to hear about, and celebrate, it!
2. ENTRY PROCESS
To commence your entry you will be asked to set up an account for the online entry system, including your contact information. Once you have completed that the following steps are required:
- Select the category that your store / business represents (If you are entering for Farm Shop Large / Farm Shop Small - If annual turnover is £600,000 or under please enter the small category. If annual turnover is £600,000 or more please enter the large category.)
- Tell us the region you are located in.
- Provide answers to the mandatory questions and enter testimonials when prompted.
- Upload mandatory images of your store front or team.
- Upload additional optional images to support your entry.
- Provide a link to your current website, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Complete your business details (address etc).
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions - then "Complete" your entry
Details of the regions and categories can be found here.
Access the terms and conditions.
3. UPLOAD, CHECK THEN SUBMIT
Once you are happy with your entry and have uploaded your photographs, remember to 'Complete your entry' by midnight on Wednesday 4th October 2023.
Our 2024 Retailer Awards are now closed for entries. Judging will take place in October and November with our finalists to be announced in early March.