Farm Shop & Deli Retailer Awards 2024 Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the Awards the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out with the Entry Form.
2. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
3. You may only enter a retailer once and it must be in the category that best reflects the primary focus of your business. If you have multiple retailers, you can enter each one individually.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to reallocate an entry to another Region or Category if it considers it to be more appropriate.
5. Entries must be submitted online and must be submitted no later than 11.59 p.m. on Wednesday 4th October 2023. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted in full, with full contact details and accompanied by the required photographs. In addition, submission of an entry can only occur once these terms and conditions have been accepted and once consent has been provided that the Farm Shop & Deli Retailer Awards organiser can use the profile image submitted to question 'Upload an image of your team (or shop front)' on the awards website entrants, finalist and winners pages, where relevant.
7. Entries must include the name of the person responsible for submitting the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
8. Entries will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
9. The Awards will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser.
10. Eligible entrants will be judged by our panel of experts in November. 'Category Finalists' will be announced in March 2024, with the 'Category Winners' and 'Best in Region' winners being announced at Farm Shop & Deli Show, The NEC Birmingham, Monday 29th April 2024.
11. The judges may decline to make an award for any Category and region, if, in their opinion, there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
12. The Award winners will each receive a trophy/award and a certificate.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
14. The decision of the chairman of judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
15. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners may be required to take part in some pre and post-event marketing and publicity, and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
17. Entrants consent to the publication by the Organiser in connection with the Awards of any of the documents or materials constituting their entry.
18. Any winner may publicise its Award provided the year in which it was won is stated.
19. Entrants and Finalists wishing to attend the winners announcement will need to register to visit Farm Shop & Deli Show 2024. The show runs from 29th April – 1st May 2024, NEC Birmingham with the winners announcement taking place on Monday 29th April 2024.
21. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.